We Provide Bankruptcy Answers For:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Attorneys
- Chapter 13 Laws
At Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC
, we understand how devastating it can be to attempt to file for bankruptcy. Whether it is Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
, Financial hardship creates lots of negative situations.
Our bankruptcy attorneys
understand the courage it takes to face the situation. Just making the first phone call can be a daunting task.
Many people experience depression and feelings of failure
; which are the very downfalls that prevent people from filing for bankruptcy - it all becomes too much to cope with. Constant calls from creditors
, financial pressure and hardship, shame and the perceived stigma of bankruptcy can become extremely overwhelming
and cripple you from taking action.
All too often, our coping mechanism kicks in where we try to tune out of the situation
, thereby delaying the inevitable which makes the situation worse. Are you tired of feeling exhausted
and overwhelmed in your search for a bankruptcy attorney? Do you wish all the worries
would just go away?
Let Consumer Rights Law Firm, PLLC
help relieve the stress associated with these difficult times.
Here is a SNEAK PEEK at our FREE EBOOK:
"Bankruptcy Answers: 7 Tips For Coming Back From Bankruptcy"
- Pay your utility bills and rent on time for at least a year.
- Open a checking or savings account at a bank or credit union.
- Apply for a secured credit card where you deposit cash and charge against it. Pay advances back over two months so that they will be reflected as positive marks on your credit report.
- Find a friend or relative to cosign for you on a loan and pay it on time.
- Apply for store and gas credit cards that you would normally pay cash.
- Live within your financial means. Do not increase your debt to income ratio by taking on credit to purchase expensive items or other luxuries that you cannot afford.
- Payday loans are a debt trap for those in bankruptcy. Avoid giving away your money to overly high interest rates.
Complete the form to the right to receive our Ebook for FREE!